Feb 21-27, 2015 | Costa Rica Yoga Retreat with Kaitlin Armstrong and Pattie Dwyer
Live in a solar-powered Tropical Modern Luxury Tree-House. Practice Yoga & Meditation, dine on Organic Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Food, enjoy our Wellness Spa Services, connect with Mother Nature, and simply detox from your daily grind.
- $2000* CAD plus tax per individual w/ double occupancy in a Jungle Treehouse
- $3000* CAD plus tax for individual private single in a Jungle Treehouse or Studio House
- $3,200* CAD plus tax per couple in a Jungle Treehouse or Studio House
- Secure your place with a $800 deposit. Space is limited so register early.
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars.
*Prices are subject to adjustment with the US dollar. No flights or transportation included.
EMAIL INBALANCE4LIFE@GMAIL.COM FOR A REGISTRATION FORM OR MORE INFO
YOGA VACATION INCLUDES:
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (Eco-luxury double occupancy accommodations)
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited self-serve Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, granola bars and fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- Retreat taxes
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE RETREAT PRICE?
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica and your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, nutrition consultations
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
An Eco-Village layout with 12 structures in total and stone paver pathways interconnecting them all. Enjoy direct access to secluded waterfalls, a fun 15 minute walk downriver to the ocean, peruse our organic fruit orchard, and hike our various trail systems.
Yoga Pagoda (movement space & lounge is 955 sq ft; screened meditation room is 280 sq ft, mats, blocks, straps and bolsters are provided for your use), Swimming Pool and Sun Deck, hammock garden.
A Fixed Menu and Meal Times (9am, 2pm, 7pm) with 3 Daily Gourmet Vegetarian or Vegan Meals. Kitchen opens at 7am for self-serve coffee/tea and closes at 8:00pm.
We are committed to bringing you nourishing and delicious vegetarian and vegan meals, artistically prepared with nearly 100% organic, superior quality, local and imported produce and spices. We will do our best to accommodate food allergies but please know that our resources are limited here in the jungle. We can omit certain items from dishes, such as cheese, dairy, and nuts. We cannot guarantee a gluten-free environment. Persons with serious food allergies such as Celiac's Disease or those on a raw food diet should not attend a retreat. We must know of all serious food issues at least three weeks prior to arrival. Bring an open mind and allow your taste buds to savor this unique culinary adventure!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
ABOUT YOUR HOSTS:
KAITLIN ARMSTRONG completed her 500 hour Moksha Yoga Instructors Training (Hatha and Iynegar based) in June 2012 to compliment her existing qualifications as an Exercise Physiologist and Holistic Health Practitioner. She started doing yoga over 8 years ago in university and saw how powerfully life changing Yoga became in helping manage daily physical and mental stress as well as increasing overall happiness and well-being. Kaitlin’s yoga instruction is rooted in her passion for lifelong health and happiness. Kaitlin has been working with chronic illness management, rehabilitative programs as well athletics for the past 8 years in a variety of settings and loves to explore posture and body alignment in depth. As a happy hippy at heart, Kaitlin takes great pride in helping others find natural health and balance in their lives in a manner that is both inspiring and sustainable.
PATTIE DWYER completed her 200hour Teacher Training with the Sivananda Vedanta Centre in Kerala, India, and is currently receiving her 500hour Sivananda Training in Kutir, India based in the Himalayas. Pattie is also an a active performing artist, she holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Lethbridge and a Visual and Performing Arts Diploma from Keyano College.