Feb 28-Mar 5, 2016 | Foundations of Hatha Yoga
with Rod Ciocho
For six nights and seven days live in a solar-powered Tropical Modern Tree-House at the edge of the jungle. The Sanctuary at Two Rivers, a Unique Boutique Private Yoga Retreat Center, is located a mere 1000 yards from the Pacific Ocean in the jungle of Costa Rica at the tip of the Nicoya Peninsula’s Blue Zone surrounded by fresh rivers, secluded waterfalls, tropical gardens and lush forest. Practice Yoga & Mediation, dine on Organic Gourmet Vegetarian & Vegan Food, enjoy optional Wellness and Spa Services, connect with Mother Nature, and simply detox from your daily grind.
THE RETREAT IS LIMITED TO 14 STUDENTS AND IS SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS.
$1850 per person double occupancy
Visit: www.yogawithrod.com or email: email@example.com for more info
To register: make a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $500, check payable to Rod Ciocho, and hand deliver the check at the beginning or end of one of my classes, or send to...
Rod Ciocho, 1542 Palos Verdes Mall, #421, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Balance is due by December 15, 2015... no refunds after this date (travel insurance recommended).
Included in the Retreat cost:
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (Eco-luxury double occupancy accommodations)
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited self-serve Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, granola bars and fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Twice daily yoga and meditation classes
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- Retreat taxes
Not included in the Retreat cost:
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica and your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, nutrition consultations
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
A Fixed Menu and Meal Times (9am, 2pm, 7pm) with 3 Daily Gourmet Vegetarian or Vegan Meals. Kitchen opens at 7am for self-serve coffee/tea and closes at 8:00pm.
We are committed to bringing you nourishing and delicious vegetarian and vegan meals, artistically prepared with nearly 100% organic, superior quality, local and imported produce and spices. We will do our best to accommodate food allergies but please know that our resources are limited here in the jungle. We can omit certain items from dishes, such as cheese, dairy, and nuts. We cannot guarantee a strictly gluten-free environment if one suffers from Celiac's. Persons with serious food allergies such as Celiac's Disease or those on a raw food diet should not attend a retreat. We must know of all serious food issues at least three weeks prior to arrival. Bring an open mind and allow your taste buds to savor this unique culinary adventure!
What do I need to bring?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent