Feb 7-13, 2016 | Opening To The Practice with Kristin Cork & Leslie Gordon
Opening to the practice of yoga requires us to be fully grounded in the present moment. This isn't always easy as we are often challenged with obligations of work, home life, and our daily routines!
Going on retreat means unplugging from certain things so we might plug back into others, the ones that really nurture us. During this week in the jungle, we will be offering ourselves daily nourishment for all the senses. Consciously choosing to be in the present moment and reconnecting to ourselves as human be.ings rather than human doings.
The mornings will offer yoga and meditation that inspire and open us to the joys of the day. Every day there will be opportunities to explore locally, to rest, to immerse yourself in the jungle, to be.open in the moment! Each afternoon we will wind down with restorative yoga practices... yin, yoga nidra, supported yoga and sensory meditation walks.
Join us in the jungle…a place like no other…where setting aside our habitual self opens us to gaining in ways we never thought possible.
Contact Kristin Cork at: email@example.com for more info and to register
$1900 per person for double luxury accommodations with private bath
$2700 for single private accommodations with private bath
What’s Included in the retreat price?
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited self-serve Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, granola bars and fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- Retreat taxes
What's NOT Included in the retreat price?
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica and your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, nutrition consultations
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
7:30-9 Morning Yoga Practice
9am Delicious Organic Breakfast
9-2 Spa Treatments, Waterfall Hikes, Relaxation
2-3 Delicious Organic Lunch
3-5 Wellness Rituals, Optional Excursions, Relaxation
5:30-7 Restore and Rejuvenate Yoga
7pm Delicious Organic Dinner
What do I need to bring?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
Any vitamins, medications or first aid supplies you regularly use