June 11 - 17, 2017 | Elevate your Vibration: Personal Transformation & Global Evolution with Allison Snowden
Calling all women for this life-changing energy healing and yoga retreat. Step out of your routine and everyday roles to dedicate time to YOU. Immerse yourself in this beautiful healing environment with nutritious food, daily yoga, energy healing workshops, meditation and deep awakening.
Healing is not a destination, it is a vibration and a state of living that is contagious and profound. Healing is not limited to being a remedy for when we are physically ill but energetic healing helps us recharge so that we may be of better service to our communities and the world. During the retreat you will connect with like-minded individuals and be provided with the opportunity for optimal growth and connectivity to your inner strength.
You will come away with practical and simple transformational tools to support and continue your growth and healing beyond the retreat.
We invite you to be apart of unleashing a wave of contagious healing energy within you and with the world.
Enjoy local, organic, sustainable, plant-based and Ayurveda-designed food and drink the local pure mountain spring water.
Includes: Reiki I & II level attunements, source attunement, yoga, nourishment, ritual, transformative writing and conversation, emotional exploration, dance, waterfalls, sunrise hikes, beach time, laughter, connection and healing sleep.
- Six night stay in a luxury jungle loft
- Three gourmet, organic, local, plant-based meals per day starting with lunch on Sunday and ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Tambor entrance tax
- Vehicle transportation from Tambor airport to The Sanctuary
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- 24/7 access to healing swimming pool
- Guided river hikes to Waterfall
- Sacred waterfall wellness ritual
- Full day at Tortuga Island (boat ride, snorkeling and a picnic lunch)
- Sound Healing Gong Bath Ritual
- Jungle Alchemy Dance Ritual
- Reiki attunements
- Daily energy healing workshops led by Allison Snowden followed by healing “lab” where you get to practice and integrate the healing techniques
- Spiritual awakening
- Writing as a form of expression and healing
- More to be announced in the coming weeks
*Included in cost.
What's NOT Included in the retreat price?
- Airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Roundtrip domestic flight from SJO to Tambor (approx. $250)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica or your departing country
- Exit tax at SJO airport ($28)
- Optional Excursions: taxi to nearby beach towns, surfing lessons, etc.
- Optional Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, etc.
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night suggested)
- Travel insurance (if desired)
- Tourism in San Jose (should you arrive early)
- Spa treatments at The Sanctuary ($40-125)
- Individual healing session with Allison ($150)
- Zip line tour with waterfall plunge in Nicoya Peninsula
- ATV tours
- Surf lessons in Santa Teresa ($50)
- Lunch in Santa Teresa ($20)
- Extra cash (USD) for shopping with local artisans
Meet Allison Snowden:
Allison was born empathic intuitive and deeply attuned to environments, animals and to people’s vibrations. She naturally started channeling healing energy to her sister when she was in the hospital with cancer. In 1999, at 15 years old Allison was hit by a motorcycle while crossing the street in Mexico. She physically died, experienced her true identity as LOVE, and chose to come back to heal her traumatized body and life. It took two years of painful surgeries for all of her bones to heal. Her medical doctors proclaimed her a “living miracle” for surviving such a trauma. Although her fractured bones had healed, Allison was plagued by chronic physical pain, nightmares and emotional turmoil. Her medical doctors told her that she would be in chronic pain for the rest of her life. That was the start of her relentless personal and academic exploration of healing to find solutions to heal and UNITE her mind, body and soul. Allison transformed her trauma through energy healing, daily yoga, meditation, acupuncture, massage, diet and dedication to her spirituality and personal growth.
Allison is an acupuncture physician, herbalist, functional medicine practitioner, Reiki master and yoga teacher. She has studied with exceptional healers within the United States and internationally. She holds a Masters in Oriental Medicine from the prestigious Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and is currently working on her Doctorate. She has completed training through the Omega Institute, the Monroe Institute and the International Acupuncture Center in Beijing, China.
It is Allison’s mission to spread the vibration of unconditional LOVE that she experienced in her near-death experience. To share that every life MATTERS, LOVE is the only power, to give hope and inspiration that healing is our natural state and our birthright.
HOW TO BOOK:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Payment Options (All total costs include 13% sales tax):
- Early bird pricing (before 2/28/17): $1,999.00
- 1 payment USD $2,250.00
- 2 Payments: USD $1,125.00
- 3 Payments: USD $768.00
*all payments due by May 1st
*payments are non-refundable
visit www.allisonsnowden.com for more details
What you need to book:
- our flights to and from San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO).Please leave an hour and a half between your connections at SJO. For your travel, plan at least two hours between local air and international travel. Check in time is from 10am-4 p.m. at The Sanctuary.
- IMPORTANT: There is a departure tax of approximately $28 at San Jose International Airport when you leave Costa Rica.
- Your flight to and from Tambor Airport through Nature Air or Sansa.
- We will arrange for your transportation to and from the Tambor Airport
What you need to bring:
- Flashlight or headlamp
- River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
- Flip flops, sandals or crocs for garden walking
- Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Refillable eco-water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
- Compact umbrella
- Rash guard
- Reading material
- Yoga clothes
- Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
- Any vitamins, medications or first aid supplies you regularly use
- Sun hat