April 24-30, 2016 | SHAKTI BHAKTI with Liz Lindh & Maria Cardona
Join us for a week of cultivating your Goddess Self in the luscious jungle. This empowering women's retreat celebrates the sacred feminine through yoga, music, dance, meditation and ritual. Come express your natural beauty as we find our voices, revitalize our bodies and clear our minds. We will support one another and find connection with Mother Nature on this spectacular journey home to our highest Selves.
$1600 for double occupancy accommodation in a luxe jungle loft.
For more info contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Place your $500 deposit to reserve your spot on this wonderful retreat experience:
$1100 Remaining retreat balance due by March 24:
What’s Included in the retreat price?
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (Eco-luxury double occupancy accommodations with daily housekeeping)
- Daily Yoga and Meditation with Liz
- Daily sacred music session with Maria
- Jungle Alchemy Dance experience
- Vibrational Healing Gong Bath
- Waterfall Wellness Ritual
- Beach excursion to Las Manchas for a Sunset Fire Ritual
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited organic shade grown Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, organic granola bars and fresh fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- 13% Retreat taxes
What's NOT Included in the retreat price?
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica or your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, nutrition consultations
- Optional Excursions: taxi rides to nearby towns and beaches, surfing lessons, snorkeling trip, zip-lining, Cabo Blanco National Park
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
What do I need to bring?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Compact umbrella (May-November)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
Any vitamins, medications or first aid supplies you regularly use
About your host: