Nov 8-14, 2015 | Water & Jungle Twist with Annie Isaacson & Roland de la Cruz
Join us for a retreat focusing on self-inquiry and personal power.
Spend a week in jungle paradise with us as we cultivate the dynamic aspects of Self with an emphasis on:
• Spiritual Self through various kinds of meditation, kirtan and exploration.
• Physical Self through asanas and breath. We will lead you through a strong and conscious practice integrating foundations of power yoga and yin yoga.
Daily intentions will be inspired by our surrounding nature.
We believe in learning about the essence of nature through patience, love, compassion, growth, adversity and fluidity.
$1500 per person in a double occupancy jungle loft.
Place a $300 deposit to reserve your spot today!
What’s Included in the retreat price?
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (Eco-luxury double occupancy accommodations)
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited self-serve Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, granola bars and fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Daily inspirational yoga classes
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- Retreat taxes
What's NOT Included in the retreat price?
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica or your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, Acupuncture, facials, nutrition consultations
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
7:30-9 Rise Power Yoga
9am Delicious Organic Breakfast
9-2 Spa Treatments, Waterfall Hikes, Relaxation
2-3 Delicious Organic Lunch
3-5 Optional Excursions, Relaxation
5:30-7 Yin Yoga
7pm Delicious Organic Dinner
This is your retreat, participate in as much as you like!
What do I need to bring?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Compact umbrella (May-November)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
Any vitamins, medications or first aid supplies you regularly use
Owner of Rise Power Yoga
Studied under Baron Baptiste Founder of Baptiste Power Yoga
Roland de la Cruz:
Co-Owner of Bliss Yoga Philippines
Certified Jivamukti Instructor with 700 hrs. of studies under David Life and Sharon Gannon, founders of Jivamukti Yoga
Studied under Bryan Kest, founder of Power Yoga