April 28 - May 4, 2019 | Journey through the Chakras: Yoga Retreat by Anneliese Hurlock
Indulge in Nature, Divine Cuisine while tapping into your best self.
Take a break from your everyday routine, and journey through your chakra system. Twice daily
Chakra Yoga classes will reignite your body and soul for healing and balance. The Ayurvedic
Gourmet Cuisine served to you three times a day will replenish your body and provide you with
the fuel to explore the jungle and your true nature. Surfing, Zip-lining and other add on
excursions also available, and recommended.
Included in your retreat package:
● Daily Chakra Inspired Yoga Classes & meditations
● Three Organic Vegetarian GOURMET meals
● 6 nights in a Double/Single occupancy in a ZEN Jungle Treehouse
● Access to the most beautiful swimming pool
● Hiking Trails amongst the incredible property (waterfalls included)
● Ritual + Ceremony connecting to nature and the Chakras
● Flight to SJO, and from SJO > TAMBOR via Sansa Domestic Flight; or ferry.
● Transportation from the airport to the Sanctuary ($10-$50 depending on group)
● Additional Spa treatments/Add on excursions
● Gratuities to the Sanctuary staff suggested ($10/day)