Mar 3 - 9, 2019 | Begin Again in the Jungle! A Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Shelley Nyren & Crystal Sullivan
Join Shelley and Crystal for a life changing week in the jungle. Experience daily yoga asana, pranayama, mantra & meditation in this very special place, far removed from the distractions of daily life. You will live in a jungle treehouse, among waterfalls, hiking trails, amazing people and of course, monkeys! You will be nourished with nutrient dense, gourmet, organic vegetarian food, prepared from an Ayurvedic perspective. Rest, rejuvenate, re-charge and connect with nature. This journey is for all levels of yoga & meditation practice, from beginner to advanced. It will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Join us!
$1900 per person, double occupancy in a Jungle loft.
**all payments are non refundable**
$500 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot.
(Then 4 equal payments of $350 due July 1, September 1, November 1 & January 1)
**Payment in full is due no later than January 1, 2019**
Contact Shelley or Crystal to register for more information:
Shelley 860-384-4126 firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal 860-628-1302 email@example.com
* 7 Days/6 Nights Stay in an eco- sustainable, modern, elegant Jungle Loft at The Sanctuary
* 3 daily gourmet vegetarian/vegan meals at the Sanctuary
* Daily Pranayama, Yoga, Meditation and Mantra practices- appropriate for all levels of experience.
* Special Sound Healing Gong Bath
* Exclusive use of 40 acres of Private Jungle Property (organic fruit orchard, hammock garden, waterfalls, rivers, and paths. 15 minute walk through the jungle path to the ocean). Ours is the only group on the property.
* Unlimited self-serve shade-grown, organic Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas and fruits. Pristine spring water for drinking and bathing.
* Unlimited access to the healing swimming pool
* Airfare to San Jose and a short domestic flight from San Jose to Tambor Airstrip (Sansa or Nature Air)
* Overnight stay & dinner in San Jose or Montezuma the day before our retreat begins, if desired.
* Exit tax at San Jose Airport ($28) and Tambor entrance tax ($2.25)
* Any meals off the resort
* Taxi transfers to and from the Retreat Center (40 minute taxi ride from Tambor Airstrip)
* Travel Insurance (*highly recommended!)
* Retreat Center Staff Gratuity (recommended $10/day)
OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
* Spa treatments/Wellness Services available at the Sanctuary
* Optional excursions, such as zip lining, surfing lessons, ATV tours and Tortuga snorkeling and boat trip
* Optional shopping with local artisans
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (subject to change)
7:00 am Organic coffee & tea, fruit
7:15 -8:30 am: Morning Yoga asana class
8:30-9:00 am check in
9:00 am: Organic Breakfast
...rest in a hammock, hike, swim, explore, or try an optional excursion or spa treatment...
2:00 pm: Organic Lunch (includes amazing dessert!)
5:30-7:00 pm: Afternoon Session (pranayama, mantra, meditation, yoga nidra, yin or gentle yoga)
7:00pm: Light organic Dinner
About your teachers:
Shelley strongly believes in the body-mind-spirit connection of yoga, the power of breath and the practice of living in the present moment. Yoga, pranayama, mantra and meditation are essential tools to help her find freedom, one day at a time, from her lifelong struggle with food and weight and to cultivate serenity in her mind and body. Shelley believes that yoga is for every-body: all ages, fitness levels and body types. She has a warm, casual, open and enthusiastic style. Shelley is an E-YRT 500, C-IAYT, an Occupational Therapist & the assistant director in the 200 & 300 CrossRoads yoga teacher training program. She loves her husband Steve, the spiritual journey, animals, knitting, nature and of course, yoga :)
Crystal has had a life-long fascination with the body-mind-spirit connection. She believes that yoga is a way of life that invites wellness, serenity, and deeper communion with the Divine. Her students are encouraged to lead their best possible life. Crystal is an E-YRT 500, C-IAYT and a Physical Therapist. She directs CrossRoads 200 & 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and offers Yoga Life Consults for those who seek to take their practice and understanding of yoga to the next level. She loves spending quality time with her family, friends and yoga community. She also loves creating music and art and cherishes all forms of learning. Crystal is grateful for the opportunity to serve.