November 20-26, 2016 | Gratitude Flow with Liz Lindh
Come on your own or with your tribe! This jungle adventure is going to be a magical week of flowing rivers, Yoga, wellness and decadent plant based meals where we sit down together to enjoy conversation, Nature and the beauty that life has to offer.
$500.00 non-refundable deposit to reserve your place
$1200 Remaining balance due before October 15
What’s Included in the retreat price?
- 7 days and 6 nights at The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (Eco-luxury double occupancy accommodations)
- 3 gourmet organic plant-based meals every day beginning with lunch on Sunday, ending with breakfast on Saturday
- Unlimited self-serve organic shade grown Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas, granola bars and fruits to snack on
- 5x filtered high vibration pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing
- Daily inspirational yoga, fitness, movement and meditation classes
- Daily healing wellness rituals
- Jungle Alchemy Dance Experience
- Endless amounts of hiking and swimming in the waterfalls and along the rivers
- Limitless relaxation by the pool, in the hammocks, in the gardens...
- 13% Retreat taxes
What's NOT Included in the retreat price?
- Roundtrip airfare from departing country to and from Costa Rica
- Transportation to and from SJO to The Sanctuary at Two Rivers (recommended route is a 20 min domestic flight on Sansa or Nature Air from SJO to Tambor followed by a 40 min taxi ride)
- Airport fees in Costa Rica or your departing country
- Optional Spa Treatments
- Retreat staff gratuity ($10 per night)
- Travel insurance, if desired
7:30-9 Detox Vinyasa Yoga or Jungle Alchemy Core
9am Delicious Organic Breakfast
9-2 Spa Treatments, Waterfall Hikes, Relaxation
2-3 Delicious Organic Lunch
3-5 Wellness Rituals, Optional Excursions, Relaxation
5:30-7 Restore and Rejuvenate Yoga
7pm Delicious Organic Dinner
This is your retreat, participate in as much as you like!
What do I need to bring?
Flashlight or Headlamp
River-walking shoes with good drainage (Teva, Solomon, Keene)
Flip flops, sandals, or crocs for garden walking
Earth-friendly personal care products: soap, shampoo, conditioner
Refillable Eco-Water bottle (our tap water is right from the source and delicious)
Compact umbrella (May-November)
Earth-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
Any vitamins, medications or first aid supplies you regularly use
Liz Lindh is licensed and board certified Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, a NCCAOM diplomate in Chinese Herbal Medicine, a holistic skincare therapist and natural beauty expert, and yoga teacher and teacher trainer. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Health and a Masters of Oriental Medicine degree from the East West College of Natural Medicine.
She is currently the director of The Sanctuary at Two Rivers, a unique eco-conscious yoga and wellness retreat and yoga teacher training certification center in Costa Rica. Here she created Lakshmi Rising School for Yoga and Wellness through which she offers Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training certification programs and other wellness trainings throughout the year. Liz is Co-Founder of Jungle Alchemy, a lifestyle concept passionately created for Life Empowerment through travel, adventure, yoga, dance, fitness, exploration of the natural world and creative self expression.
Dr. Lindh has has treated Oscar nominated and Golden Globe winning actors and directors, Grammy Award winning musicians, authors, dancers and artists of all sorts to inspire creativity, beauty and focus. She has worked with professional athletes in the field of sports medicine for injury treatment and prevention and enhanced performance. Her extensive experience in Integrative Medicine includes research and treatment of stroke patients at Health South Rehabilitation Hospital, touring with a rock band as their private acupuncturist, presentations on complementary and alternative medicine at the University of Miami, the development and implementation of a therapeutic yoga, meditation and wellness program for cancer survivors through an international non-profit support group, the creation of a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training curriculum approved by the National Yoga Alliance, and the formulation of her own line of herbal elixirs and beauty products. Liz’s yoga sequences, retreats and wellness concepts have been featured by Yoga Journal, MindBodyGreen and The Chalkboard Mag. She has appeared on TV, radio and online as a yoga and wellness expert, recognized by MindBodyGreen as a leader in the field of wellness and received a Mercury Love Award as “Best Yoga Instructor 2013″.
Liz has been exploring the path of yoga since the early 1990’s. Her dynamic vinyasa yoga classes are a fusion of fluid movement, flexibility, core strengthening and balance where you will find rhythm and awareness, breath and calm, ritual and rock & roll, integration of body, mind, heart and spirit. She teaches with the intention of spreading love, health and beauty. She continues to study yoga, movement, meditation and fitness across the globe with many great teachers.
Liz’s mission is to promote personal and global healing, to enhance the expansion of love, awareness and consciousness, and to support the wellbeing of all creatures.