March 12-18, 2017 | Equanimity at the Equator Jungle Immersion Yoga Retreat with Petra Ledkovsky & Susannah van der Wende
Venture with Petra and Susannah to a place far removed from the obstacles and distractions of daily life for a week of deep yoga practice, reflection and relaxation. We carefully selected The Sanctuary at Two Rivers as our location, an intimate off-the-grid retreat center with deluxe eco-elegant accommodations where the lush jungle meets the Pacific Ocean. This yoga immersion week will bolster your understanding of philosophical concepts and their practical applications, with the intent to cultivate an inspired and sustainable daily personal practice. We invite you to unplug and explore the tools of the yoga practice in this magical and serene location, to return home rejuvenated and with a deeper sense of balance.
$1,900 per lucky person, double occupancy
$500 non-refundable deposit secures your spot
(Registration deadline January 15th, full payment due February 15th)
contact Petra at: email@example.com to register or for more details
- Morning and evening yoga practice lead by Petra and Susannah. Workshop style morning practice topics will progress through the week, each building upon the last. Afternoon practice will be more introspective and lunar in quality, integrating the concepts from the morning session.
- 7 days/6 nights immaculate jungle loft accommodations set amongst picturesque tropical gardens with observation decks, hammocks and jungle vistas.
- 3 delicious “Tropical Fusion” vegetarian/vegan meals per day. Meals are designed around the seasons using Ayurvedic principles while incorporating the best and freshest local ingredients.
- Waterfall Wellness Ritual - an empowering adventure including a full body cleansing and exfoliating treatment using indigenous fruits, flowers, oils and herbs, a guided river hike, waterfall climb, meditation, sacred mineral pool plunge and healing abhyanga (self massage with jungle flower infused fresh-pressed coconut oil).
- Sound Healing Gong Bath. A transcendent experience including guided pranayama to balance and ground, gentle stretching to relax and heal, an other worldly gong bath, integration time in savasana and seated meditation.
- Jungle river hikes to secret waterfalls and the Pacific Ocean beach.
- Pool lounging and hammock snoozing.
Additional costs to participants:
-Roundtrip airfare to and from Costa Rica (from San Jose, we recommend flying on Sansa or Nature Air to the Tambor Airstrip).
-Airport transfers to and from The Sanctuary (40 minute taxi ride from Tambor Airstrip).
-Wellness services at The Sanctuary
-Excursions such as zip-line, surfing lessons, or Tortuga Island snorkel/beach picnic boat trip.
-Retreat center staff gratuity (suggested $10 per-person, per-night).
-Airport departure tax.
-Travel insurance, if desired.