Join Crystal Sullivan and Lisa Cote as we disconnect from our busy lives and reconnect with ourselves. This jungle retreat includes daily yoga asana, pranayama, mantra & meditation. You will live in a jungle treehouse, among waterfalls, hiking trails, amazing people and of course, monkeys! You will be nourished with nutrient dense, gourmet, organic vegetarian food, prepared from an Ayurvedic perspective. This journey is for all levels of yoga & meditation practice, from beginner to advanced. Come fill your cup with us in this magical place!
$1900 per person, double occupancy in a Jungle loft.
**ALL payments are NON REFUNDABLE**
$500 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot.
(Then 4 equal payments of $350 due July 1, September 1, November 1 & January 1)
**Payment in full is due no later than January 1, 2020**
*Single occupancy in a Jungle loft available for an adjusted cost.
* 7 Days/6 Nights Stay in an eco-sustainable, modern, elegant Jungle Treehouse at The Sanctuary
* 3 daily gourmet vegetarian/vegan meals at the Sanctuary
* Daily Pranayama, Yoga, Meditation and Mantra practices- appropriate for all levels of experience.
* Waterfall Wellness Ritual
* Exclusive use of 40 acres of Private Jungle Property (organic fruit orchard, hammock garden, waterfalls, rivers, and paths. 15 minute walk through the jungle path to the ocean). Ours is the only group on the property.
* Unlimited self-serve shade-grown, organic Costa Rican coffee, an assortment of teas and fruits. Pristine mountain spring water for drinking and bathing.
* Unlimited access to the healing swimming pool
* Airfare to San Jose and a short domestic flight from San Jose to Tambor Airstrip (Sansa or Nature Air)
* Overnight stay & dinner in San Jose or Montezuma the day before our retreat begins, if you choose to fly in on April 4th.
* Tambor entrance tax ($2.25)
* Any meals off the resort
* Taxi transfers to and from the Retreat Center (40 minute taxi ride from Tambor Airstrip)
* Travel Insurance (*highly recommended!)
* Retreat Center Staff Gratuity (recommended $10/day)
OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
* Spa treatments/Wellness Services available at the Sanctuary
* Optional excursions, such as zip lining, surfing lessons and Tortuga snorkeling/boat trip
* Optional shopping with local artisans
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (subject to change)
7:00 am Organic coffee & tea, fruit
7:15 -8:30 am: Morning Yoga asana class
8:30-9:00 am check in
9:00 am: Organic Breakfast
...rest in a hammock, hike, swim, explore, or try an optional excursion or spa treatment...
2:00 pm: Organic Lunch (includes amazing dessert!)
5:30-7:00 pm: Afternoon Session (pranayama, mantra, meditation, yoga
nidra, yin or gentle yoga)
7:00pm: Light organic Dinner
Contact Crystal for more information or with questions:
Crystal 860-628-1302 firstname.lastname@example.org
About your leaders:
Crystal has had a life-long fascination with the body-mind-spirit connection. She is grateful for the ways that yoga has brought understanding to life’s big questions and moments of calm to her very busy brain. Crystal is an E-YRT 500, C-IAYT and a Physical Therapist. She directs and lead-teaches CrossRoads 200 & 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. She loves spending quality time with her family (Ken and Shannon), friends and yoga community. She also loves creating music and art and cherishes all forms of learning.
Lisa began practicing yoga in 2003 and fell instantly in love with all of it. She began leading yoga classes in her living room with friends and family and eventually started leading donation-based classes at her church. Lisa is an RYT500 and teaches at SoulSpace and a local YMCA. She has studied Kundalini Yoga with Snatam Kaur, is drawn to energetic anatomy and loves sharing her knowledge of chakras with CrossRoads teacher trainees. Lisa combines her music-making gifts with her love of mantra by leading kirtan and serenading her classes regularly.