Join Shelley Nyren and Crystal Sullivan for a life-changing week in the jungle. Experience daily yoga asana, pranayama, mantra & meditation in this very special place, far removed from the distractions of daily life. You will live in a jungle treehouse, among waterfalls, hiking trails, amazing people and of course, monkeys! You will be nourished with nutrient dense, gourmet, organic vegetarian food, prepared from an Ayurvedic perspective.
Rest, rejuvenate, re-charge and connect with nature. This journey is for all levels of yoga & meditation practice, from beginner to advanced. It will rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Join us!
$1900 per person, double occupancy in a Jungle loft.
**ALL payments are NON REFUNDABLE**
$500 deposit per person is required to reserve your spot.
(Then 4 equal payments of $350 due July 1, September 1, November 1 &
**Payment in full is due no later than January 1, 2020**
*Single occupancy in a Jungle loft available for an adjusted cost.
* 7 Days/6 Nights Stay in an eco- sustainable, modern, elegant Jungle
Treehouse at The Sanctuary
* 3 daily gourmet vegetarian/vegan meals at the Sanctuary
* Daily Pranayama, Yoga, Meditation and Mantra practices- appropriate for
all levels of experience.
* Special Waterfall Wellness Ritual
* Exclusive use of 40 acres of Private Jungle Property (organic fruit orchard,
hammock garden, waterfalls, rivers, and paths. 15 minute walk through the
jungle path to the ocean). Ours is the only group on the property.
* Unlimited self-serve shade-grown, organic Costa Rican coffee, an
assortment of teas and fruits. Pristine mountain spring water for drinking and
* Unlimited access to the healing swimming pool
* Airfare to San Jose and a short domestic flight from San Jose to Tambor
Airstrip (Sansa or Nature Air)
* Overnight stay & dinner in San Jose or Montezuma the day before our
retreat begins, if you choose to fly in on April 11 th .
* Tambor entrance tax ($2.25)
* Any meals off the resort
* Taxi transfers to and from the Retreat Center (40 minute taxi ride from
* Travel Insurance (*highly recommended!)
* Retreat Center Staff Gratuity (recommended $10/day)
OPTIONAL ADD ONS:
* Spa treatments/Wellness Services available at the Sanctuary
* Optional excursions, such as zip lining, surfing lessons and Tortuga
* Optional shopping with local artisans
SAMPLE SCHEDULE (subject to change)
7:00 am Organic coffee & tea, fruit
7:15 -8:30 am: Morning Yoga asana class
8:30-9:00 am check in
9:00 am: Organic Breakfast
...rest in a hammock, hike, swim, explore, or try an optional excursion or spa
2:00 pm: Organic Lunch (includes amazing dessert!)
5:30-7:00 pm: Afternoon Session (pranayama, mantra, meditation, yoga
nidra, yin or gentle yoga)
7:00pm: Light organic Dinner
Contact Shelley or Crystal for more information or with questions:
Shelley 860-384-4126 email@example.com
Crystal 860-628-1302 firstname.lastname@example.org
About your leaders:
Shelley strongly believes in the body-mind-spirit connection of yoga, the power of breath and the practice of living in the present moment. Yoga, pranayama, mantra and meditation are essential tools to help her find freedom, one day at a time, from her lifelong struggle with food and weight and to cultivate serenity in her mind and body. Shelley believes that yoga is for every-body: all ages, fitness levels and body types. She has a warm, casual, open and enthusiastic style. Shelley is an E-YRT 500, C-IAYT, an Occupational Therapist & the assistant director & a lead teacher in the 200 & 300 CrossRoads yoga teacher training program. She loves her husband Steve, the spiritual journey, animals, knitting, nature, day trips and of course, yoga :)
Crystal has had a life-long fascination with the body-mind-spirit connection. She is grateful for the ways that yoga has brought understanding to life’s big questions and moments of calm to her very busy brain. Crystal is an E-YRT 500, C-IAYT and a Physical Therapist. She directs and lead-teaches CrossRoads 200 & 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. She loves spending quality time with her family (Ken and Shannon), friends and yoga community. She also loves creating music and art and cherishes all forms of learning.